1. Players who are 15 or more minutes late to their games will be disqualified
2. Players who lost the previous game for BO3/5 series chooses from the map pool
4. Any map hacking/ inappropriate behaviour/ and any other form of cheating will result in DQ from this weekly and possibly a ban from future pX weeklies
5. If any disconnects occur games will be continued from the time out stage using new replay feature.
6. There is 128 spots available for this weekly.
7. All played will be able to submit their own scores but we ask you not to do this. All scores must be submitted through a admin.
If there are any questions feel free to ask pX Duxxie in a private message or ask below.
As some of you might have noticed is that the prize pool has been lowered to $10 for each weekly tournament, that is because we have decided to keep pX weekly going with the addition of pX Points. The top 8 placed players from each week will get pX points. Every 3 months we will run a big tournament likely to be a Saturday or Sunday where the top 16 pX Points holders will qualify for a tournament.
This tournament will be online and be a double elimination tournament ( WB Bo3, LB Bo1 - Bo3 )
There will be $60 minimum cash prizes ( this could and probably will increase ) as well as the possibility of other prizes like gaming gear or prizes from pX Sponsors.
The first 5 weeklies have counted towards pX Points and our t16 is
More information and updates as it gets closer to the tournament at the moment we are looking at Mid April for this event.
Even the smallest donations help keep sc2sea running! All donations go towards helping our site run including our monthly server hosting fees and sc2sea sponsored community tournaments we host. Find out more over here.