I don't play protoss, but here are a few tips you can't go wrong with:
- Never stop making probes until you have enough (70ish, 16 for minerals at each base, and 3 in each gas = 22 per base or 66 plus a few extra to build pylons and stuff)
- Don't queue them up though, try to make one as the last one finishes
- Try and get at least 2 bases going fairly quickly
- Make a wall to protect your base from early pressure
- Spend your money, try to always keep minerals and gas below 500 at all times.
- Watch the videos above to get an idea of how to read the game, they are really worth it
- Practice your openings until they are smoothe and you can get into the mid game without losing to any early attacks and have a strong economy
- Scout constantly, and get an idea of how to react to what you see
Hope this helps.
Last edited by exan; Wed, 27th-Feb-2013 at 5:10 PM.
Iknow this is a little bit of a late post on my end but i play protoss and iam almost moving up to silver so i have worked my way up the bronze league ladder but the main thing that i have found that helped me was my build orders and the timing of them. So if its teran blink stalker play is the best way i found out to go depending on the map of course. The other one is pvp 3gate robo emortle blink stalker. zerg it comes down to getting that 4gate up or fast expand. the other things comes down to the basics such as exan has posted once you have got it down you will start wining your matches and moving on up that ladder.
look up different counters and try out the builds if you are still trying to get back into it. also if you need help feel free to message me i will be able to help you out the best i can.
Even the smallest donations help keep sc2sea running! All donations go towards helping our site run including our monthly server hosting fees and sc2sea sponsored community tournaments we host. Find out more over here.