Mode: Draft Mode
Champion Selection: Draft mode will be used. Players may only select champions that they have unlocked or are currently unlocked through the champion rotation. Random is not allowed.
Map: Twisted Treeline3v3
Game Crashes/Unintentional Disconnection: Any connection loss of one player due to game client, system, network, PC, and/or power problems/issues.
Game Leaving/Intentional Disconnection: Any connection loss of one player due to a player’s actions. Upon judgment by the referee, the offending player may be charged with a default loss or play will be allowed to continue to the disconnecting player’s team’s disadvantage.
Server Crashes: A permanent connection loss of one or multiple players due to an issue with a server
1) If game crash occurs within 3 minutes from the start of the match & before first blood–OR– a player’s client crashes or fails to load after champion selection, then the match must be restarted. Otherwise if the game crash occurs after first blood or the 3 minute mark, the game will continue as normal. The crashed player may reconnect into the game as soon as they are able.
2) If a player intentionally leaves a game, then the game will continue as normal.
3) If a server crash occurs, then the game admin will decide either between (a) restarting the game or (b) awarding the game to one of the teams. The game admin will only award a game victory in a situation where one team was on the verge of certain defeat.
The following actions will be considered unfair play:
1) The use of any cheat program and/or map hack program.
2) An intentional disconnection
3) The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
4) Any “unnecessary chatting” during the match.
5) Clearly allowing an opponent to win a match.
6) Unsportsmanlike behavior or, in general, disruptive (e.g., shouting), inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions directed towards another player (even inside the game).
7) The use of a program bug that is determined by the board of referees as being unfair.
In the case of “clearly allowing an opponent to win a match,” if a referee decides that external conditions (Press, Team Leader, Player, Spectator, etc) are giving or have given an unfair advantage to a player, the player may be given a warning or lose by default at the referee’s sole discretion.
“Unnecessary chatting” means any chatting other than the cases listed below:
1) Greeting messages between the players;
2) A signal for the loss (i.e.: gg, GG, or any other message that the referee can use to decide the winner);
3) Chatting between players that does not violate the unsportsmanlike behavior clause;
4) Any message that the referee can judge as part of the game.
Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the board of referees, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss or, in extreme cases, be disqualified from the tournament. During the course of the event, the board of referees may determine other actions to embody unfair play.
· All games must be played on the SEA/AUS Battle.net server.
· All warm up games on the tournament computers must be played on SEA/AUS Battle.net server.
· Each player is allowed to bringing your own equipment (keyboard & mouse). Equipment provided on site is a computer and a monitor.
· No macro functions on keyboards/mice are allowed to be used in any tournament
· When scheduled, an administrator will tell the player which computer to use.
· Every player will only get 10 minutes to warm up by the computer. Once this time has
passed the player must be ready to start playing the tournament match. If a player
arrives late his warm up time will be shortened until the start time of the tournament
· Every player has to be at the tournament area at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the warm up period.
· The starting time of any tournament match is not flexible, if a player only arrives to the
tournament area five minutes before the tournament match is supposed to start, the
player will not get more than five minutes to warm up.
· Should a player be late (less than 10 minutes) for the start of a tournament match, the
player will forfeit the first game of the match.
· Should the player be more than 10 minutes late for the start of a tournament match,
the player will forfeit the match.
· The players are allowed a 5 minute break between the games in a tournament match.
· Administrators reserve the right to change these timings if circumstances require it.
Disconnects and computer failure
· If a game is interrupted by a computer failure and the game is heavily favoured to the
extent that the game would definitely have been won by one player an administrator
may rule the game in favour of said player. Should the game be too close to call, it will
· If a game disconnects for another reason and the game is heavily favoured to the extent
that the game would definitely have been won by one player an administrator may rule
the game in favour of said player. Should the game be too close to call, it will be
· If a player wants to make a complaint about a game result, the player has to tell the
administrator assigned to the match, before the next match starts.
· If a player wants to object a game result ruled by an administrator, this has to take place
before the next game.
· After every game, both players must save the replay of the game.
· All replays need to be sent in to tournament administrator after the match is finished.
· Official tournament replay packages will be made, until they are published, no replays
from the tournament are allowed to be shared with the public.
Every tournament game will be played on maps from the tournament map pool only. The player starting the map picking process will be decided through an administrators coin flip each game loser choose the next map
· Should a player purposely attempt to sabotage the games, another player or an
administrator in any way, the player will be disqualified.
· Bad behaviour towards other players, administrators or the audience may result in a
In game rules
· No excessive chatting is allowed in the game. If the need to chat occurs the players must
be straight to the point and polite. Ideally the only chat in each game will be at start up
and when a player surrenders the game.
· No chat is ever permitted from a player to an outside party during a tournament match,
or from an outside party to the player, unless the outside party is an administrator.
· Typing "GG" in the game means that the player surrenders, and the
opponent wins. After it is typed the player must leave the game immediately.
· Each game must be played in Faster mode.
· Every player must set their online status to Busy.
· Every player must turn off notifications.
· Every player must use full screen.
Bugs and Misuse
· No abuse of bugs is allowed in any tournament match.
· No player is allowed to look at the opposite player at any time during a tournament
· If a player must pause the game due to technical difficulties the player must if possible
tell the opponent about this before pausing. After pausing the player must let an
· If a game is paused without a reasonable explanation such as a technical difficulty the
game might result in a forfeit.
· Each player signs up to the tournament with one set race. If a player wants to change
the race before a match, an administrator must be notified, and the new race must be
played throughout the whole match. The administrator must be told at least 30 minutes
before scheduled match start, or as soon as the previous match ends.
· The administrator will then tell the opponent.
· As soon as a player joins or creates a game he is to choose his playing race.
Draws and stalemates
· If a player deliberately plays for a stalemate, administrators hold the right to decide the
outcome of the game.
· If there is a natural stalemate the game will be replayed.
$10 Per Person
This is the Last WoL event City Hunter plans to run, be sure to support it to ensure HotS tournaments are just as regular! (P.S Im already planning our 1st HotS event )
3v3 LoL? what is that? i thought it was a 5v5 game? is that the equivalant to a 2v2 sc2 tourny?
Yeah its pretty much like 2v2 sc2, it has its own map and all, but still its kinda more messing around/fun then a serious business type of competition, that being said theres still a few competitive 3v3 teams out there
[07-10, 22:00] PiG Unfortunately I'm incredibly lazy so most of my video footage is just me and iaguz in bed
Even the smallest donations help keep sc2sea running! All donations go towards helping our site run including our monthly server hosting fees and sc2sea sponsored community tournaments we host. Find out more over here.